Germany Highlights Tour by Car
Germany – Frankfurt, Cologne, Berlin, Leipzig, Wuerzburg, Munich, Neuschwanstein, Baden Baden, Black Forest
WHY CHOOSE THIS TOUR?
- travel through Germany by car in 12 days
- panorama Rhine Cruise in Cologne
- guided Castle Tour Neuschwanstein
Situated in the heart of Europe, Germany has plenty of fantastic tourist attractions and unique sights to offer. Visitors from all over the world travel to Germany to see architectural treasures and fascinating places of natural beauty. There is something for everyone in Germany’s towns and cities too – whether it’s the big city buzz or the famous architecture, the historic sights or the packed shopping streets, the enchanting medieval houses or the scintillating nightlife. Germany, a country full of history, art, medieval towns, culture, city high-life, and surprises awaits you. You start your journey in Frankfurt and drive yourselves through Cologne, Berlin, Munich, Baden Baden and Black Forest back to Frankfurt. For sure you will experience the German “Gemütlichkeit”. It is difficult word to explain. But you won’t go far wrong if you think of good food, good company, a drink or two and plenty of time to enjoy it all!
Day 1 – Arrival to Frankfurt
Arrival to the Frankfurt Airport – pick up of the rental car at the airport – drive to a 3-star hotel close to the city centre – free afternoon – night in the hotel.
Day 2 – Frankfurt city tour
Public city tour by bus 2h in Frankfurt (City Circle) – free afternoon – night in the hotel.
Day 3 – Fankfurt – Cologne
Check-in at the 3* hotel close to the city centre – in the afternoon 1h Panorama Rhine Cruise (round trip) – night in the hotel.
Day 4 – Cologne city tour
City tour 1,5h hop on / hop off – free afternoon – night in the hotel.
Day 5 – Cologne – Berlin
Day „on the road“ – travelling from Koeln to Berlin – possible individual stops on the way – in the evening arrival to Berlin – night in the 3-star hotel close to the city centre.
Day 6 – Berlin city tour
Berlin city tour full day hop on / hop off tour, rest of the day free time (more sightseeing, shopping) – night in the hotel.
Day 7 – Berlin – Wuerzburg
Depart Berlin – driving day with individual program – stops in Leipzig and/or Bayreuth – night in a 3-star hotel in Wuerzburg.
Day 8 – Arrival to Munich
Continue via Rothenburg along the Romantic Road to Munich – night in a 3-star hotel in Munich.
Day 9 – Munich city tour
Public sightseeing tour Grand Circle hop on / hop off in Munich – night in Munich.
Day 10 – Neuschwanstein Castle
Leave Munich and drive south to Castle Neuschweinstein – castle tour – night in Füssen or in the surrounding.
Day 11 – Black Forest, Baden Baden
Drive on towards Black Forrest – night in 3-star hotel in Baden Baden or in the surrounding on the way to Frankfurt.
Day 12 – Frankfurt – Departure
Journey to Frankfurt Airport – car drop off – return flight.
- car rental for 11 days, incl. insurance
- 2 nights accommodationin a 3-star hotel in Frankfurt
- 2 nights accommodation in a 3-star hotel in Cologne
- 2 nights accommodation in a 3-star hotel in Berlin
- 1 night accommodation in a 3-star hotel in Würzburg
- 2 nights accommodation in a 3-star hotel in Munich
- 1 night accommodation in a 3-star hotel in Füssen or surrounding
- 1 night accommodation in a 3-star hotel in Baden-Baden or surrounding
- public city tours in Frankfurt, Cologne, Berlin and Munich
- panorama Rhine Cruise in Cologne
- entry and guided Castle Tour Neuschwanstein
- travel insurance
- services not mentioned in the program
- single supplement
- upgrade to 4* hotels
- rental of a bigger car (standard car – VW Golf, Ford Focus or similar)
- optional excursions
- you can extend your stay